Tour Al Fujairah
- The market on Friday.
- The Great Mosque of Fujairah.
- Fujairah fort.
- Al Badiyah Mosque.
- Alhajar Mountain.
- Prices are subject to change according to: High season Christmas and New Year (20/12 – 10/01), Easter (01 – 20/04/2021)
Guaranteed departures Friday.
Pick up at your hotel.
The emirate Al Fujairah is situated on the slopes of the Al Hajar mountains. Fujairah has witnessed a rapid pace in all aspects of economic and social development. Especially in the field of tourism, under the wise leadership of Sheikh Hamad Bin Mohammad Al Sharqi, a member of the Supreme Council and ruler of Fujairah. The Council is responsible for doing everything possible to develop the resources enjoyed by the emirate, in an ambitious development plan to achieve the exploitation of its resources and expand the base of industrial, commercial and agricultural production.
The Al Badiyah Mosque, the oldest built in the United Arab Emirates. On the way to the city of Dibba, 35 km. north of the city of Fujairah, is where the Al Badiyah mosque is located, known for its distinctive architectural structure. It is characterized by its small size and form of construction, in which wood was not used to raise the roof, but instead depends on the central column. This column supports the four domes of the mosque in a wonderful architectural system, each dome being made up of three domes placed one on top of the other.
A panoramic tour of the Great Mosque of Fujairah is made as its interior is under construction. The Fort of FUJAIRAH, built in 1670.
Beaches, calm waters of white sand, which gave the city of Fujairah the nickname "jewel of Arabia".
Note: The duration of the tour starts from the pick-up at your hotel in Dubai, so if your pick-up point is outside of Dubai, the eight-hour tour time will start from when the vehicle departs. Dubai looking for you.
- The order of the visit can be changed but not the content.
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide.
- A car with air conditioning.
- The tickets.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Dubai.
- Lunch on the private trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Guide and driver tips (at will).
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch on the shared ride.
There are no reviews yet.